Thank you for being a speaker at the ICDM 2022.
This is to provide you with details on how to operate the
Please read carefully, and if you have any inquiries,
don't hesitate to contact the secretariat.
of the program
[Download 1: ICDM 2022_Program]
of how to operate the session
ICDM 2022_Guidelines for Recording the Presentation]
2-1) Record your
Please record your presentation using Zoom or PowerPoint
and submit it by the deadline.
to watch speakers’ presentations will be provided to registrants on April 21,
(one week before the conference)
- Submission Deadline: April. 14 (Thur.)
- Language: English
- Length of presentation: 25mins
- Submission Link: ICDM 2022 Dropbox Link (Announced individually via Email)
Q&A Discussion on Zoom
1) Please attend the live Q&A discussion at your
2) You are kindly requested to summarize your presentation
for 5mins first and then answer 1-2 questions
from the audience.
3) The speaker shall designate 2~3 discussion candidates for
their Q&A time in advance.
4) The secretariat will deliver the collected questions from
the discussion candidates to each speaker
5) After the summary presentation and the answers from the
The remaining time is open to any audience, including
6) All speakers and chairpersons are required to access Zoom
30 minutes before the
7) There will be a rehearsal before the conference for all speakers.
For any queries, please contact,
ICDM 2022 Secretariat
Tel. +82-70-4322-2347 / E-mail: email@example.com
Online Registration is now Open
Call For Presentations: ICDM 2022 (Updated)